The Digital Marketing Coordinator is a full-time position responsible for generating all digital and visual communications from the Advancement department. The coordinator’s role is to artistically create visual communications, while actively developing and advancing the Jill’s House brand.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Generating all digital marketing materials, including graphics for the Jill’s House website & social media, direct-mail, recruitment materials, event signage & invitations, etc. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator required.
- Designing publications for Jill’s House community, including newsletters and the annual report
- Maintaining and updating Jill’s House website and monitoring the overall web presence of the Jill’s House brand. HTML competency desired.
- Collaborating with the Advancement team to ensure fresh donor communication materials are available, including (but not limited to) newsletters, acknowledgement letters, and thank you cards.
- Maintaining and updating Advancement communications calendar and assisting with all direct mail and e-mail marketing.
- Helping coordinate photography and videography in support of advancement efforts.
- Strategically developing professional skills and performing other duties as assigned.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 1-2 years of experience in graphic design, web development, or marketing.
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Digital Media, or related field.
- Has a lifestyle of walking with Christ that can serve as an example to all who comes into contact with Jill’s House.
- Has demonstrated alignment with the foundation, vision, mission and values of Jill’s House.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org