The Office Manager is a full-time position who will act as the face of Jill’s House by greeting all visitors and fielding incoming phone calls. He or she will also provide administrative support to Jill’s House staff. The ideal candidate will be personable, professional, and a skilled multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Provide a positive, welcoming, and problem-solving presence at the front desk of Jill’s House. Greet all visitors, volunteers, vendors, and clients warmly, as well as screen and direct incoming calls and mailings to appropriate staff members. Must be equipped to share Jill’s House and its mission and answer general questions about the organization.
- Maintain office inventory and purchase general program and administrative supplies. Responsible for processing invoices and disbursement requests for expenses and purchases. Monitor expenses to ensure budgetary compliance.
- Oversee and facilitate completion of IT, building & grounds, and miscellaneous projects and service requests.
- Serve as primary contact for vendors, contractors, and other external partners.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 1-2 years in a demanding professional role.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Outstanding organization and communication skills. A self-starter with excellent initiative and attention-to-detail.
- Has a lifestyle of walking with Christ that can serve as an example to all who come into contact with Jill’s House.
- Has demonstrated alignment with the foundation, vision, mission and values of Jill’s House.
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com