When All You Need is Rest
Raising Children with Special Needs is Hard.
We understand the unique challenges you face as a parent or caregiver. It’s hard to find balance and time to recharge.
- You feel guilty about not being able to give your other children enough time and attention.
- You miss family weddings and graduations because travel is difficult.
- You rarely get date nights to reconnect with your spouse or evening with friends.
- You are swimming in paperwork and are tired of visiting the doctor and filling out forms.
- It’s been days since you had time to exercise or rejuvenate with a good book.
We Understand. Jill’s House Is for You.
By building a rhythm of respite into your life, you give yourself space to recharge and to be a better parent the rest of the time.
Experts Agree Parents Need It.
The need for reliable respite care is repeatedly cited as parents’ most urgent unmet need. Families are stretched to the breaking point due to limited respite options. That’s why Jill’s House has been endorsed by groups including the ARC of Northern Virginia, the Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board, and the Care Connection for Children at Inova Fairfax Hospital.